There are different opportunities for men to hang out together and address the unique issues and challenges that they face today. For information on other events, contact the church office today.
Men's Fraternity for GodCome join other men on Saturdays at 7am in Room 129 for coffee, bagels, donuts and a Bible study. This is a great time to hang out with "the guys"!
The mission of the Fishers of Men Ministry is to support, train, encourage and motivate men to impact their families and our community for the cause of Christ.
1. To lead by example their families in worship, prayer & Bible study.
2. Actively witness for Christ in their community and work place.
3. Help provide for the needs of others and keep themselves pure.
4. Give cheerfully.
5. Manifest the Fruit of the Spirit.
6. Strive for Christlikeness.
7. To hold each other accountable for the lives we live.